The Grand River is a jewel running through Southwestern Ontario. Besides being a vital ecosystem with a massive watershed, it is also an important social and economic feature. Of course, it is also a great source of recreation — fishing, boating, paddle sports, swimming. Bingemans is pleased to announce an exciting partnership with Grand Experiences Outdoor Adventure Company to add more river attractions to its roster of camping and entertainment options.
“There is already some amazing riverside camping at Bingemans, and we are excited to add more activities for our guests to enjoy on the water,” says Mark Bingeman, President of Bingemans. “Whether you are an experienced paddler, looking for a fun family activity or even a business leader looking for new ways to build team morale, there is a Grand River experience that will suit your wants.”
Founded in 1997, Grand Experiences is a leading outfitter running paddling and hiking adventures around the Grand River. It is the only Canadian company offering adventure packages on a Canadian Heritage River and two world biosphere preserves.
There are eight Grand River packages available through Bingemans:
• Grand Corporate Adventure — A guided leisurely two-hour paddle with no portages along a relatively calm section of the river.
• Paddle & Play Corporate Experience — Self-guided group paddling (canoe, kayak or raft) on the River for two hours, with a catered meal at Bingemans Boston Pizza and other Bingemans attractions from paintball to mini-golf.
• Youth Grand Experiences — Self-guided, two-hour excursion on the River for youth groups, paddling on a calm section of the river and enjoying its wooded shoreline.
• Grand Experiences Daytrip — Fun adventure paddling, enjoying the forested riverbanks and river wildlife launching from the Bingemans entertainment complex.
• Two-Day Canoe Camping Trip — A two-day self-guided adventure on a Canadian Heritage River. Enjoy the Carolinian forests, unique wildlife and spend the night at a Bingemans campsite.
• Grand Canoe Camp — A half-day session for beginners, learning to paddle on a beautiful, gentle stretch of the Grand River. Spend the other half of the day at Bingemans’ Big Splash waterpark.
• Guided Youth Trip Adventure — A program designed specifically for youth groups and students. Leave civilization behind for three hours of nature loving. Paddle along a gentle section of the River — with some dashes of small swifts to make it interesting — and look for Great Blue Herons, Ospreys, Mallard ducks, turtles and even white-tailed deer along the riverbanks. Before or after, take advantage of what Bingemans has to offer from Big Splash to FunworX to Boston Pizza to Kingpin Bowlounge.