Toronto — The Canadian fashion, apparel and retail community will have a first-of-its-kind opportunity to learn about the latest trends and insights in marketing, costing, sourcing, sustainability and running a fashion business from some of the industry’s top experts next week, as they come together for a unique Fashion Lab™ conference series being launched at the Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada (ATSC) show.
Canada’s apparel sourcing event takes place August 19-21 at the Toronto International Centre.
Trending Fashion Lab Talks
Fashion Lab presenters will provide unique insight into topics such as how to successfully launch a fashion line, tips and tricks to drive website traffic and boost online sales, emerging technologies that change the way consumers interact with brands, strategies and tactics for e-commerce, new digital shopping channels, experiential retail, sustainable solutions, the critical role of social media in the world of fashion, how to successfully working with a manufacturer and best advice to cost merchandise for maximum sales success.
Speakers include fashion experts such as:
· Former DKNY and Adidas Head of Licensing Sal Khokhar, CEO of Kollective Moda;
· Sought-after fashion business and career coach Christine Daal;
· Leading fashion consultant Anna Livermore;
· Popular trend and style forecaster Cynthia Florek of The Trend Office;
· Author, educator and Fashion for Profit president Frances Harder;
· Facebook ads expert Kevin Moore;
· Top branding and fashion lawyer Ashlee Froese;
· And many others.