Kitchener — With authentic German food, German beer (and local favourite Canadian crafts as well) and Germany’s biggest OOMpah/rock band, Bingemans will be hosting the biggest and most explosive Oktoberfest celebration to be had this side of Munich.
Making their Canadian debut in Kitchener at Bingemans’ Oktoberfest, Dorfrocker will be kicking off celebrations with back-to-back performances October 11th and 12th at Bingemans Kool Haus. They are headlining another strong roster of entertainment that includes traditional OOMpah bands, DJ music and the ever-popular Tonic Band, The Lulu’s Band and “Mr. Oktoberfest” himself – George Kash.
“Oktoberfest at Bingemans is one of the biggest parties you will find anywhere,” says Mark Bingeman, President of Bingemans. “As one of the largest Bavarian festivals outside of Germany, it captures the spirit of a Munich-style Oktoberfest and having Dorfrocker performing is going to take the entertainment experience to a level this region’s Oktoberfest has never seen before. Dorfrocker’s unique sound is made for Oktoberfest celebrations.”
Besides the stellar entertainment lineup, Bingemans Oktoberfest
· Don’t Worry About Driving —Bingemans offers the chance to celebrate into the night without the worry of having to get home. Stay at one the park’s 320 campsites to be close to all the fun and festivities.
· Two Fest Halles — The Kool Haus has gained a reputation as the place to be, blending a traditional Bavarian experience with local culture. The Paulaner Haus returns this year offering an experience that will make you feel like you are in Munich.
· VIP Experiences — Treat yourself like a VIP in the Jägermeister Lounge – a spacious and comfortable private area that includes entry to both fest halls, access to VIP washrooms and your own bottle of Jägermeister (created by a German hunter as a toast to stronger bonds) to share. The Wunderbar Lounge is a great treat for friends or clients. Get express entry to both fest halls, access to private bars all night long and access to private VIP washrooms.
· Local and German Beers — Craft beer began with Waterloo Brewing, and they are back as a proud supporter of Bingemans Oktoberfest. Plus, visit bingemans.com/Oktoberfest/the-beer to vote for this year’s FestBier from local crafts and enjoy authentic Munich brews Hacker-Pschorr and Paulaner. Whatever your beer of choice, enjoy them on the largest licensed patio.
· Authentic Bavarian Food — Bingemans’ Bavarian Feast puts some of the most delicious German food in front of you. Enjoy Marche dining with traditional Oktoberfest food, exclusive entertainment and express access to both Kool Haus and Paulaner Haus. Indulge in authentic German schnitzel, Oktoberfest sausage, sauerkraut, spaetzle and other new and exciting twists on your favourite Oktoberfest fare.