As of March 18, 2020 All researchers must safely suspend non-critical lab operations by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 20. The exception here will be for research that is deemed critical and that if disrupted would result in a serious loss of research data, material or equipment. The University will prioritize review of new research proposals or amendments related to COVID-19
Other Measures we have taken:
• We’ve made all co-op interviews telephone or virtual
• Counselling appointments and the majority of medical appointments are being done by telephone
• We’ve suspended all in-person course delivery, including exams, until the end of the term. All remaining course delivery this term will be done remotely.
• We’ve enhanced cleaning protocols on campus, particularly as it relates to high-touch surfaces
• Campus operations for HR and IT are now being done virtually
• We have urged all of our students who are currently abroad to come home, or to their country of origin
• We’ve suspended all international travel.