SUBSCRIBE | EXPAND | HOME | QUARTERLY
Posted Thursday July 30, 2020
The State of Video in Remote Work: Real-time vs Time-shift
Communications report looks at the benifits and barriers of communication via Video applications
Vidyard and Demand Metric released a new report to understand how organizations and business professionals are using video while working remotely, what non-traditional use cases have emerged, and what impact video is having.
The following report shares insights from more than 300 study participants.
Key findings indicate:
• 87% of respondents are using more synchronous video than ever before and 55% of respondents are using more asynchronous video than ever before.
• 94% of real-time, synchronous video users report they’re encountering challenges or barriers to using it effectively.
• 64% of study participants who track video engagement metrics such as average viewing duration are more likely to report they’re satisfied with the value they’re getting from video.
• Study participants who are satisfied with the tool they use to create recorded videos are 88% more likely to report an increase in revenue over the past 90 days.
• More than 50% of study participants report they’re now recording and sharing on-demand, asynchronous videos to communicate with customers and employees and collaborate with colleagues.
exchangemagazine.com is distributed twice weekly; Tuesday and Thursday
Not a Subscriber? Receive more articles on business issues
Sent directly to your email in-box.