PropertyGuys.com Top Performers Honored in Mexico
Don Legere takes home top honors of Franchisee of the Year.
Moncton, NB - 2009 Revvy Winners PropertyGuys.com, Canada's largest private sale marketing company, wrapped up its annual four-day franchise conference at the Grand Palladium Resort in the beautiful Maya Riviera, Mexico, by handing out its coveted Revvy Awards; given to the system's top performers.
"PropertyGuys.com is all about the collective vision of a dedicated group of individuals," says Ken LeBlanc, President and CEO. "Our franchise owners work tirelessly to help buyers and sellers save money. The Revvy Awards allow us to recognize those locations that stand out in any given year."
For many participants, the "Revvy Awards" gala is the highlight of the conference. The top award, "Franchisee of the Year", is handed out to the best of the best in the system. It combines a passion for private sale, consumers and the company. Everything from listings, consumer experience, financial success and growth is factored into the selection.
This year, Donny Legere of Moncton, New Brunswick took home top honors as "Franchisee of the Year".
"We are extremely honored to be recognized in such a way," says Legere, who's been working along side his wife Tiffany for the past four years. "We would like to thank all our customers who believe that selling privately is the best way to sell a house," says Legere.
Other award winners included:
* Cathy Young Perseverance Award: Tom and Tanya Hurley, Bill and Michelle MacDonald, Edmonton, AB
* Associate of the Year: Sue Machado, Waterloo-Wellington, ON
* Model Office Award: Kenny Singleton, Charlottetown, PE
* Most Listings Award: Ryan Good, Mike Shanks, and Dave Waters, Waterloo-Wellington ON
* "Homey" Marketing Award: Peter Manton, Mississauga, ON
* Private Sale Professional (PSP) Award: Kenny Singleton, Charlottetown, PE
* Rookie of the Year: Walter Manning, Saskatoon, SK
* Top Performer (West): Judy Pearson, Vanderhoof, BC
* Top Performer (Central): Ryan Good, Mike Shanks and Dave Waters Waterloo-Wellington ON
* Top Performer (East): Don Legere, Moncton, NB
* Franchisee of the Year: Don Legere, Moncton, NB
In business since 1998, PropertGuys.com has become known as the Robin Hood of real estate, challenging the very foundation of the multi-billion dollar industry. The company predicts that the private sale segment of the real estate market will continue to grow, accounting for up to 50% of residential sales within the next few years. "These economically challenged times, while unfortunate, represent a growth opportunity for our company," says LeBlanc. "People just can't afford to continue paying the high commission levels agents demand."