Green Energy Ontario 2.0 - Third Annual Ontario Sustainable Energy Association Conference
Toronto - The Ontario Sustainable Energy Association is holding its third annual Community Power Conference on Monday, November 14th and 15th with discussions about the FIT review, Green Energy Ontario 2.0, and practical training on how to drive community-led and community-commercial project partnerships.
Also, the industry's sustainable energy champions and Ontario's top chefs at the Steam Whistle Brewery will be speaking as the sector's best and most exclusive social event, the Green Connection, gets underway.
Tour the Power Networking Centre trade show held in partnership with the Association of Power Producers of Ontario.
The 2011 Community Power Conference Program will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Level 800, Hall G & Room 803, 222 Bremner Blvd., Toronto.
FEATURED SPEAKERS and PANELISTS INCLUDE:
- Hon. Chris Bentley, Ontario Minister of Energy (welcome address at Green Connection)
- Colin Anderson, Chief Executive Officer, Ontario Power Authority
- Paul McKay, former OSEA director and past senior policy advisor to Ontario Ministry of Energy
- John Spears, Reporter, Toronto Star
- Tom Rand, Cleantech Advisor, MARS
- Nicholas Parker, The Cleantech Group
- Jose Etcheverry Ph.D., Co-Chair Sustainable Energy Initiative, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Environmental Studies, York University
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Community and Commercial developers
- Lenders and investors
- Community Leaders and Delegates
- Economic Development Officers
- Chief Administrative Officers
- School Board Representatives
- Union Representatives
- Small & Medium Size Business Owners
- First Nations and Métis
See the full conference program, list of speakers and other conference details here .