Recruitment - Board of Directors
Kitchener Blues Community Incorporated is seeking applicants for its Board of Directors
Kitchener - Kitchener Blues Community Inc is a not-for profit corporation the produces the Kitchener Blues Festival, the largest free Blues Festival in Canada with an audience exceeding 100,000.
KBCI is recruiting to fill up to 3 vacant Board positions. Applicants will be strategic thinkers who excel in the management and delivery of project objectives. The Board meets up to 20 times a year and works intensively in the 2 week period around the Festival weekend. Ideal applicants will possess:
• Business, marketing and/or retail management backgrounds
• extensive corporate contacts especially in the Technology sector
• a track record of developing diverse and positive community contacts
• strong organizational and technical skills
• a commitment to building a strong, vibrant and creative community through events and volunteerism
Applicants may apply in writing with a cover letter and resume including references marked “KBCI Nominating Committee File # 11-01 personal and confidential” to be received no later than midnight Monday, January 31, 2011 to:
Kitchener Blues Community Inc.
250 King Street West. P.O. Box 26039
Kitchener ON N2G 1B6
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants. However, only those interviewed will be contacted.
Copy provided by Kitchener Blues Community Inc.